We use your personal data for two main purposes:
- During or after communication through our website, so we can answer if if you contact us through our website and need information.
We collect personal data when you use our contact form: this information is used to provide you with the best possible answer to your queries and to improve our marketing communication.
We use also cookies when you visit our sites, when you use our apps, or to confirm whether you have opened a marketing email or clicked on a link in the email.
We also process statistical analysis to assess the performance of our sites and apps and to understand how visitors use them.
- To run effectively and improve our solutions. The data collected through our apps are: login and encrypted password, for some apps ; content of some of your public messages on third parties social networks and your pseudo for other apps. We don’t cross these data with personal data, in order to protect your privacy. We never publish any message which was not previously publicly published by a third party website or service.
We will only use your personal data based on legal grounds, such as:
- Consent: For example, where you have provided your consent to receive marketing emails from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time. In the case of marketing emails you can withdraw your consent by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
- Our legitimate interests: Where it is necessary for us to understand our clients and users, promote our services and operate our sites and apps efficiently. For example, we will rely on our legitimate interest when we analyse what content has been viewed, so that we can understand how they are used. It is also in our legitimate interest to carry out marketing analysis to determine what products and services may be relevant to the interests of our clients and users.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational controls to protect your personal data against unauthorised processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
We do not share your personal data with other people or organisations, except under the following circumstances:
- We may reveal your personal data to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other organisation if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of anyone else.
Some of our webpages use social plug-ins from other organisations (such as the “Facebook Recommend” function, Twitter’s retweet function, Google+ function). These other organisations may receive and use personal data about your visit to our sites or apps. If you browse our site or view content on our apps, information they collect may be connected to your account on their site. For more information on how these organisations use personal data, please read their privacy policies.
Data we collect may be transferred to, stored and processed in any country or territory within the European Economic Area (EEA).
We keep your personal data for only as long as we need to. How long we need you personal data depends on what we are using it for. For instance, we may need to use it to answer your queries about a product or service and as a result may keep personal data while you are still using our product or services. We may also need to keep your personal data for accounting purposes, for example, where you have bought a subscription. If we no longer need your data, we will delete it or make it anonymous by removing all details that identify you. If we have asked for your permission to process your personal data and we have no other lawful grounds to continue with that processing, and you withdraw your permission, we will delete your personal data. However, when you unsubscribe from marketing communications, we will keep your email address to ensure that we do not send you any marketing in future.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data, if you have a concern about how your personal data is used, if you would like to have a copy of the personal data we hold on you or if you think that we hold incorrect personal data about you, please write to our Data Controller, who can be contacted by email at dpo (a) nexterite.com or at the following address: Délégué à la Protection des Données, Nextérité, 13 rue Saint-Sauveur, 75002 Paris, France. We will deal with requests for copies of your personal data or for correction of your personal data within one month. If your request is complicated or if you have made a large number of requests, it may take us longer. We will let you know if we need longer than one month to respond. You will not have to pay a fee to obtain a copy of your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or restrict how it is used. There may be exceptions to the right to erasure for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, we will set out for you in response to your request. Where applicable, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data for certain purposes. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
If you have a question about anything else, please see our Contact us page.